Sometimes you just need a good laugh, and your students do, too! Whether it’s a chuckle about classrooms, students, supplies, or teachers, these school jokes for kids are just the thing to display when you need a bit of humor during the day.
1. What is a snake’s favorite subject in school?
2. Which school supply is king of the classroom?
3. Why did the teacher wear sunglasses to school?
Because her students were so bright.
4. What time would it be if Godzilla came to school?
Time to run!
5. What is a witch’s favorite subject in school?
6. Which letter of the alphabet has the most water?
7. What’s the best place to grow flowers in school?
8. Why did the teacher draw on the window?
Because he wanted his lesson to be very clear!
9. What do elves learn in school?
10. Why did the egg get thrown out of class?
Because he kept telling yolks.
11. Why did the dog do so well in school?
Because he was the teacher’s pet.
12. Why are fish so smart?
Because they live in schools.
13. Why do magicians do so well in school?
They’re good at trick questions.
14. What do you need to go to high school?
15. Why did the kid eat his homework?
Because his teacher said it was a piece of cake.
16. Why isn’t there a clock in the library?
Because it tocks too much.
17. Why did the teacher jump into the pool?
He wanted to test the water.
18. Where do surfers go to school?
19. What did one pencil say to the other on the first day of school?
20. What do you do if a teacher rolls her eyes at you?
Pick them up and roll them back!
21. Why was the broom late for school?
He over swept.
22. Which building has the most stories?
23. How many letters are in the alphabet?
11, T-H-E A-L-P-H-A-B-E-T.
24. How do the fish get to school?
25. Why did the jellybean go to school?
To become a smartie!
Want even more school jokes for kids? We’ve got them on several topics, including math jokes, history jokes, science jokes, grammar jokes, and music jokes.
And make sure to subscribe to our newsletters to find out when we publish even more humor articles!