Keep your music class up tempo with this collection of our favorite corny music jokes, collected from around the Internet!
1. How do you make a bandstand?
Take away their chairs.
2. Time to yodel.
Little old lady?
Little old lady who?
Wow! I didn’t know you could yodel!
3. Are you being followed?
4. How many concert masters does it take to change a light bulb?
Just one, but it takes four movements.
5. Looking for trouble.
6. What’s the difference between a piano and a fish?
You can’t tuna [tune a] fish!
7. What musical keys do cows sing in?
8. It’s the short joke.
9. No kids allowed.
Middle C, E-flat, and G walk into a bar. “Sorry,” the bartender says to the E-flat, “we don’t serve minors here.”
10. How do you fix a broken tuba?
With a tuba [tube of] glue.
11. They do kind of look the same.
12. Why did the pianist keep banging his head against the keys?
He was playing by ear.
13. You don’t have to pick a favorite!
14. Why is a piano so hard to open?
Because the keys are on the inside.
15. What type of music are balloons afraid of?
16. Here’s what happens when you mix music and the copier!
17. What did Jay-Z call his wife before they were married?
18. What do you get when you drop a piano down a mine shaft?
A flat minor [miner].
19. Cue the background music.
Source: Scott Hilburn
20. What do you get when you drop a piano on an army base?
A flat major.
21. It’s nothing personal.
Source: D Czubin
22. What do you get if Bach falls off a horse but has the courage to get on again and continue riding?
Bach [back] in the saddle again.
23. Ready for a lesson in history?
24. What types of songs do planets sing?
25. Why did the singer climb a ladder?
She wanted to reach the high notes!
26. Do you speak music?
27. What do you get when you cross a sweet potato and a jazz musician?
A yam session!
28. Why couldn’t the athlete listen to her music?
Because she broke the record!
29. Looking good!
Source: Hannah Sterry
30. Why was the musician arrested?
Because she got in treble!
31. What did the robbers take from the music store?
32. What makes music on your hair?
33. Give it a rest.
Source: John Cox
34. What rock band has four guys that don’t sing?
35. Why did Mozart kill his chickens?
Because they always ran around going “Bach! Bach! Bach!”
Share your favorite music jokes in our WeAreTeachers HELPLINE group on Facebook.