We’re nearing October 31st and everyone is itching to get into costumes and go trick-or-treating! Calm the excitement with some belly laughs and one of our favorite Halloween jokes for kids.
1. How can you tell a vampire has a cold?
He starts coffin
2. Who do monsters buy cookies from?
3. What do you call a witch who lives at the beach?
4. Why didn’t the skeletons cross the road?
They had no guts
5. How do you make a skeleton laugh?
Tickle her funnybone
6. Why are ghosts bad liars?
Because you can see right through them
7. What has hundreds of ears but can’t hear a thing?
8. What do birds say on Halloween?
Trick or tweet!
9. Why did the skeleton stay home from the dance?
She had no body to go with
10. What salutation does a vampire use to start a letter?
Tomb it may concern…
11. What’s a witch’s favorite school subject?
12. What’s a skeleton’s favorite instrument?
13. What’s a vampire’s favorite holiday?
14. Why was there no food at the end of the monster party?
Because everyone was a goblin
15. Who won the skeleton beauty contest?
16. What do ghosts serve for dessert?
17. What is Dracula’s favorite ice-cream flavor?
18. What is a ghost’s favorite food?
19. What is a zombie’s favorite thing to eat?
20. Where does Dracula keep his money?
At the blood bank
21. What boats do vampires travel in?
22. How do you fix a broken jack-o’-lantern?
With a pumpkin patch!
23. What kind of tests do vampires give their students?
24. What do witches order at a hotel?
25. What do skeletons say before eating?
What are your favorite Halloween jokes for kids? Share them in the comments below.
Want even more jokes for your students? We’ve got them on several topics, including math jokes, history jokes, science jokes, grammar jokes, and music jokes.
And make sure to subscribe to our newsletters to find out when we publish even more humor articles.