St. Patrick’s Day is almost here. Whether you plan on incorporating St. Patrick’s Day crafts or activities, or even reading a St. Patrick’s Day book, we also think your students will crack up at these 17 St. Patrick’s Day jokes for kids.
From leprechauns to four-leaf clovers, we’ve got you covered.
1. What kind of spells do leprechauns use?
2. What type of bow cannot be tied?
3. Why do leprechauns hate running?
They’d rather jig than jog.
4. How is a good friend like a four-leaf clover?
They are hard to find.
5. When does a leprechaun cross the road?
When it’s green!
6. Do people get jealous of the Irish?
Yes, they’re green with envy!
7. What instrument does a showoff play on St. Patrick’s Day?
8. What’s the difference between wisdom and luck?
One is clever. The other is clover.
9. How old are leprechauns?
So old that they can remember when rainbows were black and white.
10. How did the leprechaun go to the moon?
In a sham-rocket.
11. Why shouldn’t you iron a four-leaf clover?
You might press your luck!
12. Why do we wear shamrocks on St. Patrick’s Day?
Because real rocks are too heavy.
13. Where can you always find a shamrock?
In the dictionary.
14. Why do leprechauns dislike leftovers?
They prefer left-clovers.
15. How can you tell if a potato is not from Ireland?
When it’s a French fry.
16. How did the leprechaun win the race?
He took a short cut.
17. What did the leprechaun say when the video game ended?
What are your favorite animal jokes for kids? Share them in the comments below.
Want even more jokes for your students? We’ve got them on several topics, including math jokes, history jokes, science jokes, grammar jokes, and music jokes.
And make sure to subscribe to our newsletters to be the first to see more humor posts.