Need a good laugh? Chances are your students do too! After you’ve been working so hard together, you deserve a break. We’ve put together this list of funny dad jokes for kids that you can share in your classroom whenever you need it. Warning: These jokes are really cheesy!
1. Where do young trees go to learn?
2. Why do bees have sticky hair?
Because they use a honeycomb.
3. What’s an astronaut’s favorite part of a computer?
The space bar.
4. When does a joke become a dad joke?
When it becomes apparent.
5. Why shouldn’t you trust atoms?
Because they make up everything!
6. Why are elevator jokes so classic and good?
They work on many levels.
7. What do you call a fake noodle?
8. Which state has the most streets?
9. Is this pool safe for diving?
It deep ends.
10. If you see a crime happen at the Apple store, what does it make you?
11. Why are piggy banks so wise?
They’re filled with common cents.
12. Why is Peter Pan always flying?
13. How can you tell if a tree is a dogwood tree?
By its bark.
14. What do you call a hot dog on wheels?
15. Did you hear about the circus fire?
It was in tents.
16. Wanna hear a joke about paper?
Never mind—it’s tearable.
17. Can February March?
No, but April May!
18. What do you call cheese that isn’t yours?
19. What do you call a belt made of watches?
A waist of time.
20. Where do math teachers go on vacation?
21. What’s a robot’s favorite snack?
22. Mountains aren’t just funny …
They’re hill areas.
23. What do you call a fish with no eyes?
24. What’s the best smelling insect?
25. Did you know corduroy pillows are in style?
They’re making headlines.
26. Have you ever tried to catch fog?
I tried yesterday but I mist.
27. How do you make a Kleenex dance?
Put a little boogie in it!
28. What did the ocean say to the beach?
Nothing, it just waved.
29. How does the moon cut his hair?
30. What did one wall say to the other?
I’ll meet you at the corner.
31. Where do fruits go on vacation?
32. What has more letters than the alphabet?
The post office!
33. How do you get a squirrel to like you?
Act like a nut.
34. Why don’t eggs tell jokes?
They’d crack each other up.
35. Did you hear the rumor about butter?
Well, I’m not going to spread it!
36. Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself?
It was two tired.
37. Why can’t a nose be 12 inches long?
Because then it would be a foot.
38. What kind of car does an egg drive?
Want more dad jokes for kids? We’ve got school jokes, math jokes, history jokes, science jokes, grammar jokes, and music jokes.
And be sure to subscribe to our newsletters for even more humor articles!