It’s hard to believe, but the school year is nearly over. You and your class have worked hard to learn new things, overcome challenges, and celebrate successes. Now your time together is coming to an end, so why not send your students off on a high note? Share some laughs they’ll enjoy during the long break with this list of fabulously funny summer jokes for kids.
1. What did the pig say on a hot summer day?
2. How can you tell that the ocean is friendly?
3. Why do fish swim in salt water?
Because pepper water would make them sneeze.
4. Where do sheep go on vacation?
To the Baa-hamas.
5. What do you call a snowman in July?
6. Which letter of the alphabet is the coolest?
7. What do you get when you combine an elephant with a fish?
8. What travels all around the world but stays in one corner?
A postage stamp.
9. Do fish go on vacation?
No, because they’re always in school.
10. Why do fish like to eat worms?
Because they get hooked on them.
11. Why don’t oysters share their pearls?
Because they’re shellfish.
12. Why did the dolphin cross the beach?
To get to the other tide.
13. What is a frog’s favorite summertime treat?
14. Why can’t basketball players go on vacation?
They would get called for traveling.
15. Why should you never blame a dolphin for doing anything wrong?
Because they never do it on porpoise.
16. What’s gray and has four legs and a trunk?
A mouse on vacation.
17. What’s black and white and red all over?
A zebra with a sunburn.
18. What kind of music do killer whales like?
They listen to the orca-stra.
19. Why are fish never good tennis players?
Because they never get close to the net.
20. Why did the robot go on summer vacation?
To recharge his batteries.
21. What do you call a fish with no eyes?
22. What did one tide pool say to the other tide pool?
Show me your mussels.
23. Why does a seagull fly over the sea?
Because if it flew over the bay, it would be a bagel.
24. What happens when you throw a green rock into the Red Sea?
It gets wet.
25. What did the little corn say to the mama corn?
Where is pop corn?
26. What is brown, hairy, and wears sunglasses?
A coconut on vacation.
27. What animal is always at a baseball game?
28. What kind of water cannot freeze?
29. Where do sharks go on vacation?
30. What did the beach say to the tide when it came in?
Long time, no sea.
31. What is the difference between a piano and a fish?
You can tune a piano, but you can’t tuna fish.
32. Why did the detectives show up at the beach concert?
Something fishy was going on.
33. What’s the best kind of sandwich for the beach?
Peanut butter and jellyfish.
34. Where do ghosts like to boat on vacation?
35. Why did the teacher jump into the pool?
He wanted to test the water.
36. What do you call a cantaloupe in a kiddie pool?
37. Why didn’t the sun go to college?
He already had a million degrees.
38. What do you call a Labrador retriever at the beach in August?
A hot dog.
Love these funny summer jokes for kids? Check out our math jokes, history jokes, science jokes, grammar jokes, and music jokes.
And be sure to subscribe to our newsletters to find even more articles!