Trick or treat! Halloween is almost here, which means it’s time to create spooktacular Halloween bulletin boards and doors for your classroom. We pulled together some of our favorite ideas with help from our favorite Instagram teachers. Plus, check out our fall bulletin boards and owl-themed bulletin boards, too!
1. Focus on spooktacular reading
2. Combine Halloween and science
3. Celebrate your bookish bats!
4. Get batty for your grade
Source: A Cupcake for the Teacher
5. Mummify your door
Source: My Classroom Ideas
6. Do the Monster Mash
Source: Room 108
7. Celebrate Ghostbusters
8. Add cute monsters
9. Adorn your door with Frankenstein
Source: Imagenes Educativas
10. Showcase your little monsters
11. Celebrate your witchy-y side
Source: Crafty Morning
12. Incorporate spooky eyes
13. Create a Spooktacular village
14. Add candy corn art
15. Create a web of good books
16. Incorporate Anti-Bullying month and choose kindness
17. Display adorable Frankenstein art
18. Spiderwebs, ghosts, and spiders, oh my!
19. Create an adorable pumpkin patch
20. Read more BOOks!
21. Frankly this class is sweet!
22. Make a tangled web of math
Do you have favorite Halloween bulletin boards and doors? Share links in the comments below!
Plus, want more articles like this? Make sure to subscribe to our newsletters!