It’s that time again! Prime Day is here with two days of savings. Not only do you save on all your favorite teacher products … Prime Day will also feature the best in entertainment benefits and never-before-seen exclusives across Prime Video, Amazon Music, Prime Gaming, and more.
We are sharing deals throughout the event on our WeAreTeachers DEALS Facebook group. Head over there today!
Note: WeAreTeachers is an affiliate partner of Amazon. That means we receive a small commission if you purchase through our links. All items are selected by our editorial team because we love and use them ourselves.
Prime Day deals for teachers happening already!
Leading up to Prime Day, members will discover all kinds of early offers and deals. The following have already started!
- Get the Echo Dot for $29.99.
- Save on the eero Mesh WiFi system ensuring you have whole home WiFi coverage, just $169.00.
- Save $50 on a 23&Me Health & Ancestry test.
- Save 25% on organic bedding.
- Save $30 on JBL headphones.
- Save 20% on Mindright superfood bars.
- Get a Fire TV starting at $99.99.
- Save on select LEGO toys.
- Save 25% on select GoWise air fryers.
- Get up to 30% on Le Creuset cast iron and stoneware products (this Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature Sauteuse Oven is 40% off!).
- get 20% off on popular books.
- Spend $100 on Prime Wardrobe and get $15 off.
Also, here are some great deals our teachers scored last year. Bookmark them now!
- Our favorite vintage 94backpack (got 33% off!)
- Set of dry erase boards and erasers (got 20% off!)
- Wireless doorbell for the classroom (got 36% off)
- Document and photo laminator tool (got 20% off)
- Laptop stand (got 30% off)
- X-ACTO electric classroom sharpener (got 35% off)
- Post-it chart pad (got 20% off)
- Carnival prizes for the classroom (got 45% off!)
Need tips on how to navigate Prime Day and access the biggest savings? Look no further:
1. Start your 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime.
If you’re not yet a member, you can try Amazon Prime free for 30 days to get access to all the Prime Day deals. Of course, you will probably become hooked on the Prime services, such as free two-day shipping and streaming movies and TV for both personal and classroom use. If you are working on your advanced degree and have a .edu email address, you qualify for Amazon Prime Student, which gives you a six-month all-access free trial and then Prime for just $49 a year—half the price of a regular membership. Working teachers also get exclusive perks. You can check those out here.
2. Download the Amazon app.
Download the free Amazon app to easily find the top deals during Prime Day as well as the Deal of the Day, Lightning Deals, and more sales throughout the year. Go to Today’s Deals and click Upcoming to view all deals 24 hours before they are live. Then tap Watch This Deal. The app will alert you when your deal is starting.
3. Set up Amazon Assistant on your desktop.
The Amazon Assistant browser extension can help you watch Prime Day deals from your PC while you are online and helps you easily compare the prices of items on Amazon and elsewhere. While this browser extension can be distracting during the school year, during Prime Day it can help you stay on top of big emerging deals.
4. Make an Amazon list.
Turn your wish list into a reality! Make an official Amazon list of the items you hope will go on extreme sale for Prime Day. If these items go on sale, you will be notified through an Amazon app push notification. Score!
5. Use your Alexa for early shopping and exclusive deals.
Last year, Amazon Alexa users got a jump on the Prime Day deals, with a two-hour Alexa-exclusive shopping window before the big event.
6. Start watching deals early.
The Prime Day deals will start being revealed at amazon.com/primeday a day or two before the event begins. New deals start as often as every five minutes for 30 hours straight.
7. If you miss a deal, join the waitlist.
If an item is 100 percent claimed, click the Join Waitlist button on the product page. Then if additional items become available, you’ll receive a notification on your mobile device through the Amazon app.
What are your Prime Day shopping tips? Come and share in our WeAreTeachers DEALS group on Facebook.