It doesn’t matter how many orders I place over the years, I still get jazzed when I see a new Amazon package on my doorstep. Everyone loves a good deal, and Prime Day on July 11 and 12, 2023, is the perfect opportunity to score deep discounts for the classroom. Teachers, this means it’s time for you to treat yourself. And if you’re lucky enough to have a classroom stipend or grant money to spend, this is a great way to stretch those dollars while stocking up on classroom supplies with the best Amazon Prime Day deals of 2023.
2023 Amazon Prime Day Deals for teachers happening now through July 12!
Throughout Prime Day, members will discover all kinds of early offers and deals, and we’ll add the best classroom deals to the list below as soon as we see them. Amazon is already promising big savings on products from popular brands like YETI, The Drop, and Sony, as well as more deals than ever before from small businesses.
(WeAreTeachers is an affiliate partner of Amazon. That means we receive a small commission if you purchase through our links. All items are selected by our editorial team because we love and use them ourselves.)
Top 10 Prime Day Deals for Teachers
1. SHARPIE Electro Pop Permanent Markers, Fine Point, Assorted Colors, 24 Count, $12.28 (71% off)
2. Mercy Watson Boxed Set: Adventures of a Porcine Wonder: Books 1-6, $15.04 (62% off)
3. EXPO Low Odor Dry Erase Markers, Chisel Tip, Black, 36 Count, $20.80 (31% off)
4. Amazon Basics 9-Inch Thermal Laminator Machine With Rapid Warm-Up (1 min), White, $18.70 (30% off)
5. 600-Piece Funny Punny Reward Stickers
6. ELECDER i45 On-Ear Headphones with Microphone, Foldable Stereo Bass Headphones, No-Tangle Cord, $9.99 (66% off)
7. Learning Resources Create-a-Space Storage Center, 10 Piece set, $12.19 (45% off)
8. Paper Mate Felt Tip Pens Flair Marker Pens, Medium Point, Assorted, 24 Count, $15.82 (24% off)
9. X-ACTO Pencil Sharpener, XLR Electric Pencil Sharpener, Pencil Saver, SafeStart Motor, Black, $18.18 (52% off)
10. Lined Sticky Notes 4X6 in Bright Ruled Post Stickies Colorful Super Sticking Power Memo Pads Its Strong Adhesive, 6 Pads/Pack, 45 Sheets/pad
More Prime Day Deals for Teachers
- Acer Laptop – 32% off
- Cricut Explore Air 2 Starter Bundle – 30% off
- Echo Dot Kids Edition – 53% off
- Kindle Paperwhite Kids – 38% off
- Really Good Stuff Morning Meeting Chips – 45% off
- SHARPIE Tank Highlighters, Chisel Tip, Assorted Color Highlighters, Value Pack, 36 Count – 66% of
- Post-it Super Sticky Notes, Limited Edition Color Collection, 3×3 in, 15 Pads/Pack – 35% off
- Fellowes Thermal Laminating Pouches, 3mil Letter Size Sheets, 9 x 11.5, 200 Pack, Clear – 77% off
- Play-Doh Bulk Winter Colors 12-Pack of Non-Toxic Modeling Compound, 4-Ounce Cans -32% off
- Connect 4 Strategy Board Game – 32% off
- Hasbro Gaming Guess Who? Board Game with People and Pets – 27% off
- HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One Wireless Printer, HP Instant Ink, Works with Alexa – 33% off
- 3-Tier Rolling Cart with Hanging Cups & Hooks & Handle – 20% off
- Small Group Management Pocket Chart Set – 25% off
- Elmer’s Disappearing Purple School Glue Sticks, Washable, 30 Count -61% off
- BIC Round Stic Xtra Life Ballpoint Ink Pens, Medium Point, Black Pens, 144-Count – 46% off
- Marbrasse Desk Organizer with File Holder, Paper Letter Tray Organizer with Drawer, 2 Pen Holder – 39% off
- Pipishell 3 Tier Rolling Metal Organization Cart – 41% off
- Post-it 100% Recycled Paper Super Sticky Notes, 24 Pack – 30% off
- Assorted Stamps for Kids, Self-ink Stamps 100 Pcs – 23% off
- Teacher Grading Stamps, 8 Pcs – 33% off
- Mesh Zipper Pouch Organization Bags – 37% off
- More 2023 Prime Day deals for teachers coming soon!
Tips for Getting the Best Amazon Prime Day Deals in 2023
Need tips on how to navigate Prime Day and access the biggest savings? Look no further:
1. Start your 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime.
If you’re not yet a member, you can try 1 week of Amazon Prime for only $1.99 to get access
HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One Wireless Printer, HP Instant Ink, Works with Alexa – Blue Accent
to all the Prime Day deals. Of course, you will probably become hooked on the Prime services, such as free two-day shipping and streaming movies and TV for both personal and classroom use. If you are working on your advanced degree and have an .edu email address, you qualify for Amazon Prime Student, which gives you a six-month all-access free trial and then Prime for just $49 a year—half the price of a regular membership. Working teachers also get exclusive perks. You can check those out here.
2. Request access to the all-new invite-only deals program.
New for Prime Day 2023, Prime members can request an invitation to request special access to deals that are expected to sell out quickly like these JBL Live Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones for 55% off the regular price. Look for the yellow “Request Invite” button on products marked “Available by Invitation.” If you’re selected to receive an invite, you’ll get an email on Prime Day with a special link that guarantees you the opportunity to buy the product at the Prime Day deal price.
3. Download the Amazon app and set up deal alerts.
Download the free Amazon app from the Apple Store or Google Play to easily find the top deals during Prime Day as well as the Deal of the Day, Lightning Deals, and more sales throughout the year. Go to the Prime Day page and set up deal alerts any time between now and Prime Day. Then during the event, you’ll receive push notifications when your deals are starting.
4. Set up deal notifications on Alexa.
Alexa can remind you about deals on any products added to your cart, wish list, or saved for later. All you have to do is say, “Alexa, add [name of product] to my cart.” Then ask Alexa to notify you when the deal is live. You can also get a reminder when Prime Day is starting. Just say, “Alexa, set a reminder for Prime Day.”
5. Make an Amazon list.
Turn your wish list into a reality! Make an official Amazon list of the items you hope will go on extreme sale for Prime Day. If these items go on sale, you will be notified through an Amazon app push notification. Score!
6. Start watching deals early.
The Prime Day deals will start being revealed at amazon.com/primeday a day or two before the event begins. New deals start as often as every 5 minutes for 30 hours straight.
7. If you miss a deal, join the waitlist.
If an item is 100 percent claimed, click the Join Waitlist button on the product page. Then if additional items become available, you’ll receive a notification on your mobile device through the Amazon app.
For more Amazon Prime deals, check out All the Best Amazon Prime Perks and Programs for Teachers and Schools.
And for more content like this sent straight to your inbox, sign up for our free newsletters!