How many more days of school do you have left until winter break? I bet you can tell us the EXACT answer, and we don’t blame you. Teaching in December can be a slog, or a frenzy…a frenzied slog? We’ll go with it. To help get you through to your much-deserved break, we put together a list of some of our favorite winter break memes. Enjoy!
1. Hang in there!
Break is in sight, even when it feels like you still have miles to go.
2. Countdowns help.
Your students will likely join you in the fun!
3. Take it one day at a time.
A good rule for life, and for teaching, too.
4. Choose joy.
You tell it to your students, and it’s true. Attitude is everything.
5. Embrace the caffeine.
Sometimes it’s the only way to power through.
6. Remember, changing lives doesn’t come easy.
Or with perfect hours. But most of us do get paid time off during the holidays, which is a nice perk.
Hey, it’s December—your principal will understand.
8. Forget Santa—you’re the real dream makers.
Teachers make EVERYTHING happen. Never forget it.
9. Get going on that to-do list.
Because your catch-up time is coming, no matter what your friends think.
10. Recognize your inner leader.
Because you’re a #teacherboss.
11. This too shall pass.
These kids won’t be hyped up on sugar and holiday craziness ALL year long.
12. We know, we know, it’s the thought that counts.
But why is that thought so often a mug?
13. Thank you notes are everything.
EVERYTHING. We wish more people knew this.
14. Stock up on the necessary supplies.
You’re going to need them.
15. When your evil side decides to show up.
Craftivities can have their place.
16. Fridays are magic.
TGIF but for real.
17. Lesson planning can wait.
Carbs! Sweet carbs.
18. It’s not fair!
Why is our calendar so messed up?