Winter brings the calmness of snow flurries and cozy days by the fire … oh, who are we kidding? Winter jokes, excitement, and chaos are what our students are about! Calm the excitement with belly laughs and some of our favorite winter jokes for kids.
Our Favorite Winter Jokes for Kids
1. What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
“Can you smell carrot?”
2. What kind of ball doesn’t bounce?
3. What do snowmen eat for lunch?
4. What often falls at the North Pole but never gets hurt?
5. What does a gingerbread man put on his bed?
A cookie sheet!
6. Why did the girl keep her trumpet out in the snow?
She liked playing cool jazz.
7. What sort of cakes do snowmen like?
Any cake with lots of icing.
8. What do you get if you cross a snowman and a shark?
9. What is a mountain’s favorite type of candy?
10. What do you call a snowman that tells tall tales?
11. Where do snowmen love to dance?
At a snow ball.
12. What’s a snowman’s favorite drink?
13. How do you know when it’s too cold for a picnic?
When you chip your tooth on the soup!
14. What do you call a snowman on Rollerblades?
15. Where do snowmen put their money?
16. What do snowmen wear on their heads?
17. How do you build a snow fort?
You igloo it together.
18. How did the snow globe feel after listening to a scary story?
A bit shaken up!
19. How does a snowman get to work?
20. What two letters of the alphabet do snowmen prefer?
21. What do you call a penguin with no eye?
22. What kind of fish do penguins catch at night?
23. When is a polar bear not a polar bear?
When it’s in a grizzly mood.
24. What do you call a snowman in the summer?
25. What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
26. What do you call a snowman temper tantrum?
27. What food do you get when you cross a snowman with a wolf?
28. What’s white and goes up?
A confused snowflake.
29. Why did Frosty go to the middle of the big lake?
Because snow man’s an island.
30. How do you know that a snowman was in your home?
You find a carrot in a puddle next to the fireplace.
31. What do you call a penguin in the Sahara Desert?
32. What did the police officer say when he saw the snowman stealing?
33. What is a snowman’s favorite snack?
Ice Krispy Treats.
34. How do snowmen pay their bills?
With cold hard cash.
35. What do you have in December that you don’t have in any other month?
The letter D.
36. What does Frosty the Snowman like to put on his icebergers?
37. What video game do they play in igloos?
38. Why did the boy only wear one snow boot?
There was only a 50 percent chance of snow.
39. Who were Frosty’s parents?
Mom and Pop Sicle.
40. What do you call a snowman with a six-pack?
An abdominal snowman.
41. What’s the best part of school during the winter?
Snow and tell.
42. What did the icy road say to the truck?
Want to go for a spin?
43. Where do snowmen get the weather report?
44. What do you call a snowman’s dog?
A slush puppy.
45. What is a snowman’s favorite game?
46. Why was the snowman rummaging through the bag of carrots?
He was picking his nose.
47. What do you call a snowman that plays piano?
48. What do snowmen do when the weather’s too hot for scarves and hats?
They change into puddles.
49. What do you call a snowman without a carrot?
50. What’s a snowman’s favorite meat?
51. What are caribou calves given to wear?
52. Is it quicker to be hot or cold?
Hot is quicker because you can catch cold.
53. What sits on the bottom of the cold Arctic Ocean and shakes?
A nervous wreck.
54. If your reindeer lost his tail, where would you go to buy him a new one?
A re-tail store.
55. Where do seals go to see movies?
56. What did Jack Frost say to Frosty the Snowman?
“Have an ice day!”
57. What kind of math do snowy owls like?
58. What did the big furry hat say to the warm woolly scarf?
“You hang around while I go on a-head.”
59. What is red, white, and blue over winter break?
A sad candy cane.
60. What happens when you’re alone in the water and get too cold?
You’re totally ice-olated.
61. What do you call a ghost in the winter?
62. What kind of androids do you find in the Arctic?
63. What do snowmen do on Christmas?
Play with snow angels.
64. How would you scare a snowman?
Show him a hair dryer.
65. Why do mummies like holiday gifts?
Because of all the wrappings.
66. How do you keep from getting cold feet?
Don’t go around brrfooted!
67. What happened when an icicle landed on the snowman’s head?
It knocked him out cold.
68. Why are bad school grades like a shipwreck in the Arctic Ocean?
They’re both below C level!
69. What do you call 10 Arctic hares hopping backward through the snow together?
A receding hare line.
70. How does a penguin build a house?
Igloos it together.
71. What do snowmen call their offspring?
72. Today isn’t the day to be making jokes about the weather.
It’s snow joke.
73. What did the snowman order at Wendy’s?
74. What did the tree say after a long winter?
“What a re-leaf!”
75. Who is Frosty’s favorite aunt?
76. Why did the snowman call his friend an iceberg?
Because they were a cool bunch!
77. What do you call an old snowman?
78. What did the snowflake say to the fallen leaf?
You’re so last season!
79. What do snowmen like to do on the weekend?
80. Why don’t you ever see a penguin in the U.K.?
Because they’re afraid of Wales!
81. How do you know if there’s a snowman in your bed?
You wake up wet!
82. Why did the snowman call his dog Frost?
Because Frost bites!
83. What is a snowman’s favorite dessert?
84. Why did the snowman bring a broom to the party?
He wanted to sweep a girl off her feet!
85. Why did the snowman break up with his girlfriend?
He thought she was too cold!
86. How do snowmen read their texts?
With an icy stare.
87. What bites but doesn’t have teeth?
88. What do you call a slow skier?
89. What do snowmen win at the Olympics?
90. What does Frosty’s mom put on her face at night?
91. What do you sing at a snowman’s birthday party?
“Freeze a Jolly Good Fellow!”
92. How do polar bears make their beds?
With sheets of ice and blankets of snow.
93. What do you call it when a snowman ignores you?
The cold shoulder.
94. Which side of a polar bear has the most fur?
95. Why did the husband pour warm water on his computer?
He had asked his wife what to do if Windows froze.
96. What do you get when you cross a snowman with a baker?
Frosty the Dough-man.
97. What do snowmen get at a Mexican restaurant?
98. Why did the bear keep getting fired?
He always disappeared in the winter.
99. How do snowmen greet each other?
Ice to meet you.
100. What did one snowflake say to the other?
“You’re one of a kind!”