Teaching your students about weather is one of the most exciting units! We’ve put together awesome weather worksheets with five different activities plus an additional hands-on demonstration. Your students will love becoming weather detectives as they dive into these fun activities that include a crossword puzzle, matching game, hands-on lesson, and more. Want to continue the learning at home? We’ve got a family take-home too!
Weather Detective Worksheets
- Detect weather trends by recording the weather each day and illustrating it.
- Become familiar with weather terms by decoding an awesome crossword.
- Investigate wild weather by coloring icons and matching types of storms.
- Learn the differences between climate and weather with definitions and a this-or-that activity.
- Identify climates across the world by shading in a map.
Water Cycle Hands-On Activity
- Make it hands-on! Demonstrate the water cycle by using simple materials, including a sandwich bag right in your classroom window.
Severe Weather Plan Family Take-Home
- Want to continue the learning at home? Send home our family letter along with this printable to make a plan to stay safe from severe weather.