Have you ever just … had a day? Honestly, what teacher hasn’t? After all, the best part of teaching little humans is all the opportunities you have to laugh at yourself. Thank you to these humble Instagram teachers who put themselves out there with these totally relatable teacher fails!
1. Adorable sample, gone wrong.
2. Wait, what?
3. All you can do when you get less than stellar feedback …
4. Umm, Miss Graham?
5. It’s a random puzzle generator, I swear!
6. Aw, snap!
7. An honest gardening lesson.
8. Make a cozy reading nook, they say. It’ll help them focus, they say.
9. Guided drawing lesson gone terribly wrong.
11. Don’t even ask.
If your morning started at 5:30 am with selfies in the school bathroom of the coffee you spilled down your back like mine did… . . . Than you are probably going to need to #treatyoself to something for the TpT Teacher Appreciation Sale! Today and tomorrow ONLY receive up to 28% off on products in my store using code "THANKYOU17" at checkout! . . . P.s. How many days of school left??
12. See #7.
13. ALL day.
14. Most important teacher quality: flexibility.
A snow day on paper ?? ••• #seenin213 #iteach #iteachtoo #iteachfourth #iteachfifth #teachersofinstagram #teachersfollowteachers #teachershare #teachergram #teachermode #teacherlife #teachertips #teachertalk #teacherideas #teachersrock #teachersrule #teachergoals #snowday #teacherfail #bestlaidplans
15. Well, it sounded like a good idea.
Soooooo I thought it was a great idea to grade my students' writing in the bathtub with a glass of wine. It wasn't long before I found out that my papers would be covered in wine ?. To make things better…my writing will be looked at tomorrow by the top dogs of our school!!!!! ??? #guesstheywillthinkimanalcoholic #bestofluck #writingfail #teacherfail
16. K is for…key?
17. Kid chair/adult bottom.
18. I can’t give you that definition.
19. Never teach fifth graders with a curling iron burn on your neck.
20. Oh my, we’ll just focus on the correct use of the macaroni apostrophes.
21. Sleep deprivation sticker fail.
22. So THIS is why teachers use so much paper!
23. Turn your back for one minute at math time.
24. Stay focused.
25. WHY, for the love of Pete, is it so fun to jack with the teacher’s whiteboard?
26. So I’m not an artist, sue me!
27. Now that’s just embarrassing.
This wasn't a spelling test, but written answers to a story. The teacher is just trying to help by showing my daughter how to spell words.(Very needed, lol) Anyways, I thought I would just return the favor. ??? #teacherfail #spellcheckfail #spellcheck #vocabulary #grammar #kidcantspellohwell #school
Here’s to the teacher fails! May we all laugh at them and love the job more for them.