Your classroom is bursting with enthusiasm, excitement, curiosity (and maybe a little drama?), but you’ve probably also had days where you’ve been met with nothing but the sounds of crickets. We all run out of gas sometimes, but a little humor can fill the tank. Want some inspiration? We’ve put together this list of 25 funny third grade jokes to help you get through the day!
1. Why couldn’t the pony sing?
Because she was a little hoarse.
2. What creature is smarter than a talking parrot?
A spelling bee.
3. Who did the zombie take to the prom?
4. What did one toilet say to the other?
You look a bit flushed!
5. What’s the worst thing about throwing a party in space?
You have to planet.
6. What kind of shoes do all spies wear?
7. Where do hamburgers go to dance?
They go to the meat-ball.
8. What’s a snake’s favorite subject?
9. Why can’t your head be 12 inches long?
Because then it would be a foot!
10. What gets wet while it’s drying?
11. What did one penny say to another penny?
We make cents.
12. What are the strongest days of the week?
Saturday and Sunday. The rest are weak days.
13. Why was the math book sad?
Because it had so many problems.
14. Why did the student eat his homework?
Because his teacher told him it was a piece of cake!
15. What time would it be if Godzilla came to school?
Time to run!
16. What kind of key opens a banana?
17. What do you call a pounding headache?
A temple tantrum!
18. What is it called when one hammock teases another hammock?
19. Why did Rudolph have a bad report card?
Because he went down in History!
20. Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
Because they make up everything!
21. What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman?
22. What is brown, hairy, and wears sunglasses?
A coconut on vacation.
23. What is a witch’s favorite subject in school?
24. How much does it cost a pirate to get his ears pierced?
About a buck an ear.
25. What falls in winter but never gets hurt?
What are your favorite third grade jokes? Please share in the comments!
Plus, don’t forget to sign up for our weekly emails to receive more ideas!
Looking for more ways to get ready for the school year? Check out Your Guide to Teaching 3rd Grade Online!