Life as a teacher mom often means doing double duty … grading while you take your own kids to soccer practice, sitting on both sides of the conference table, and taking parent phone calls while you cook dinner. It can be a struggle, but we wouldn’t have it any other way. And these 15 teacher mom memes capture the highs and lows perfectly.
1. Without a doubt, you know your purpose.
2. You do double duty.
3. You’re pretty sure that’s espresso running through your veins.
4. You need more weekend.
5. Hyperspeed would come in handy, too.
6. You’re more or less a ninja.
7. You’ve got your comebacks down pat.
8. You have a built-in ed jargon decoder.
9. You’ve learned to celebrate your successes.
10. Your family has learned when you might bring home chocolate.
11. You have your life 100% together at all times.
12. For you, being a great teacher has taken on new meaning.
13. You have, ahem, high expectations.
14. And finally … your love goes a long way.