If you’re a parent or teacher navigating the waters of K-5 distance learning, we are here to help! Our Learning at Home newsletter is available for each grade level K-5. (Feel free to sign up for more than one if you teach or have kids in multiple!) We’re sharing teacher tips, hands-on activities, mindfulness and exercise ideas, fun websites, games, and apps … and more!
Arriving to your inbox weekly, these resources will give you ideas to keep your kids learning every day (and give you a few minutes of peace). Sign up today, and we’ll keep you up to date with the latest in learning at home.
In each newsletter, you’ll find amazing content for every subject:
- Reading: e-books and stories, live-streamed storytime with authors and illustrators
- Science: kitchen science experiments, nature scavenger hunts, animal videos
- Math: online games, puzzles, daily math challenge
- Social Studies: “On This Day,” daily geography challenge, mini-biographies
- Social-Emotional Learning: how to be a good friend online, inspirational posters and stickers, meditation
- Art, PE, and Just for Fun: MakeIt! live events, yoga for kids, quizzes, jokes, and riddles
Ready for your first newsletter? Sign up now!
The WeAreTeachers Learning at Home newsletter series is made possible by the following sponsors: Messenger Kids and Lysol®.
The HERE for Healthy Schools by Lysol® initiative has a mission to educate about healthy habits to help kids miss less school—so they are able to learn, grow, and thrive. Learn more>>