Fourth graders can be a tough crowd. They’re taking on bigger concepts in the classroom and the social dynamics are shifting, too. Suddenly, there’s a little bit of anxiety mixed in with curiosity and excitement. Using humor to lighten the mood can make things easier for everyone. These 26 great fourth grade jokes can help set the tone and get you through the day!
If you’d like even more fourth grade jokes, we publish new ones twice a week on our kid-friendly site: the Daily Classroom Hub. Make sure to bookmark the link!
1. Why did the computer go to the doctor?
It had a virus.
2. Two pickles fell out of a jar onto the floor. What did one say to the other?
Dill with it.
3. What building in New York has the most stories?
The public library!
4. How does a scientist freshen her breath?
5. What do you call a funny mountain?
6. What stays in the corner yet can travel all over the world?
7. What is a computer’s favorite snack?
8. How do you fix a cracked pumpkin?
With a pumpkin patch!
9. Why aren’t dogs good dancers?
They have two left feet.
10. Why couldn’t the astronaut book a hotel on the moon?
Because it was full.
11. What do you call an old snowman?
12. Why are robots never afraid?
They have nerves of steel.
13. Why did the cabbage win the race?
Because it was a-head.
14. What does a book do in the winter?
Puts on a jacket.
15. What do you get if you cross a pie and a snake?
16. Why was the broom running late?
17. Why did the teacher wear sunglasses to school?
Because her students were so bright.
18. Where do sheep go on vacation?
19. What does every birthday end with?
The letter Y.
20. Why do birds fly?
It’s faster than walking.
21. Can February March?
No, but April May.
22. What did the flower say after it told a joke?
I was just pollen your leg.
23. How does the moon stay up in the sky?
24. Why isn’t there a clock in the library?
Because it tocks too much.
25. What room is impossible to enter?
26. How do cats bake cake?
What are your favorite fourth grade jokes? Please share in the comments!
Plus, don’t forget to sign up for our weekly emails to receive more ideas!
Looking for more ways to get ready for the school year? Check out Your Guide to Teaching 4th Grade Online!