We love using inspirational quotes to motivate and inspire students. Sometimes the right words in the right moment can make all the difference. Here are some of our all-time favorite classroom quotes, as spotted on Instagram.
1. Be the leader in a school of fish.
2. Be a pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
3. We have a ‘latte’ to be thankful for.
4. Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
5. If the words you spoke appeared on your skin, would you still be beautiful?
6. I may not be there yet but I am closer than I was yesterday.
7. Even if hate has a bullhorn, love is louder.
8. Reading is like breathing in, writing is like breathing out.
9. Kind is the new cool.
10. If your dreams don’t scare you, they aren’t big enough.
11. None of us is as smart as all of us.
12. From small beginnings come great things.
13. Make today so awesome yesterday is jealous.
14. Look with kindness and you will find wonder.
15. Be awesome, be amazing, be you.
16. Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.
17. Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody.
18. In a world where you can be anything, be kind.
19. You are loved.
20. Broken crayons still color.
21. This is where the fun stuff happens.
22. Sometimes the bravest and most important thing you can do is just show up.
23. In our class we don’t do easy. We make easy happen through hard work and learning.
24. You’re here. You take up space. You matter.
25. Your voice matters.
26. Throw kindness like confetti.
27. The earth without art is just eh.
28. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
29. Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world in the eye.
30. Let’s root for each other and watch each other grow.
31. To have good friends, you need to be one.
32. Misfits we may be, but we will rewrite history.
33. The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.
34. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.
35. Be the reason someone smiles today.
36. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
37. Start with a smile.
38. You’re going to rattle the stars, you are.
39. If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.
40. It’s a good day for a good day.
41. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
42. Everything you don’t know is something you can learn.
43. Mistakes help me learn better.
44. We may all be different fish, but at this school we swim together.
45. Say what you mean but don’t say it mean.
46. You belong here.
47. You will never regret being kind.
48. Look closely at the present you are constructing. It should look like the future you are dreaming.
49. Excellence is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.
50. It doesn’t matter what others are doing, it matters what you are doing.
What are your favorite classroom quotes? We’d love to hear in our WeAreTeachers HELPLINE group on Facebook.