Hey there—we’re trying something new! Get excited.
Every Friday, we will be rounding up some of our favorite links from the week. They might be compelling teacher stories, projects we found on Pinterest, news articles that sparked our attention, Instagram posts that inspired us or a super-cool something sitting in our shopping cart on Etsy. So lean back, enjoy the quiet of your classroom, and take a peek at this week’s #FeetUpFriday faves:
1. Counting down the days ’til the Wonder movie hits theaters next Thursday, November 16.
(Yay!) I plan to wear the shirt in the photo at the top of this page. #superfan
2. Obsessing over enamel pins.
3. Science just granted us all permission to daydream a little more (and your students too!)
4. NPR released the top high school plays and musicals in 2017.
The #1 musical surprised me a little. What happened to Sound of Music & Fiddler on the Roof?
5. How to make your own planner stickers.
6. Music to our ears. Fist bump, Grammys.
7. These (free!) Kid President posters.
Have a great weekend!
P.s. Get some rest this weekend! There’s no tired like teacher tired… here’s proof.