It seems like Encanto speaks to a lot of people, and teachers are no exception. From Luisa unfairly bearing the weight of crushing burdens to Pepa needing coffee to remove her storm cloud, we see ourselves in these characters. These Encanto memes prove that when it comes to teaching, the family Madrigal just gets it.
1. We feel the surface pressure, too
Luisa isn’t the only one who feels like she’s going to drop a donkey.
2. The fire alarm struggle is real
Gets me Every. Single. Time.
3. There’s no stress like standardized test stress
We don’t even believe ourselves on this one.
4. TFW your students realize you’re a person
No, I don’t sleep here.
5. Nothing like the smell of brand-new Ticonderogas
No one else gets it.
6. More PD is not what we need right now
How about some class coverage instead?
7. When your recertification requirements take you by surprise
8. Nothing makes a teacher feel more powerless than standardized testing season
“You have plenty of time. No need to rush. Check your work.”
9. “Are you tattling or telling?”
So. Much. Tattling.
10. It’s been the longest year ever
We don’t talk about the calendar.
Want more Encanto content? Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss any of this goodness!