Culture projects have long been part of the Spanish language curriculum, but it’s hard to create a tri-fold display board when most (if not all) of your learning is online. That’s where this digital country report poster comes in. It’s super easy for students to use, and no printers are required.
How it works:
- Fill out the form to get access to the template.
- You’ll have the option to download as a PowerPoint or get a Google Slides link.
- Choose the English or Spanish version and delete the other slide.
- Post on your LMS and have students make a copy of the file.
- Instruct students to research their chosen country.
- Have them fill out the poster with text and images. (For example, do a Google image search of: Mexican flag.)
- Make sure they submit their assignment on the appropriate platform.
A finished poster might look something like this: