Teachers deserve the best.
Exclusive discounts for teachers and their families.
Teachers give so much. We’re excited to give back to you.
Discounts on Unlimited wireless plans for teachers.
- Save up to $30/month on Unlimited plans. With up to 4+lines. On personal lines.1
- Mix and match Unlimited plans.
- Save on Verizon’s best phones.
- Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ included with Get More and Play More Unlimited plans.2
- Apple Music included with Get More Unlimited plan.3
- 12 months of Discovery+ with Play More and Get more Unlimited.4
Cool Extras You’ll L❤️ve
Get Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ included with select Unlimited plans. Epic stories, tons of TV and live sports with The Disney Bundle.2
Lose yourself in 70 million songs. Apple Music included with Get More Unlimited plan.3
With discovery+, unlock thousands of episodes and watch your favorite real-life entertainment. Plus, exclusive originals. All in one place.4
Teachers’ picks for Hulu, Disney+ and Apple Music
1. For eligible teachers (excludes public employees involved in E-rate or other procurement decisions, or prohibited by applicable law/employment/ethical guidelines), approved verification documents req’d. $35/line/mo for 4 lines on Start Unlimited, less $20 account discount. Auto Pay & paper-free billing req’d. Unlimited 4G LTE: In times of congestion, your data may be temporarily slower than other traffic (only after 50 GB/mo on Play More Unlimited, Do More Unlimited and Get More Unlimited plans). Domestic data roaming at 2G speeds.
2. The Disney Bundle includes Disney+, Hulu (ad-supported plan), and ESPN+. Access content from each service separately. The Disney Bundle is included on smartphone lines with Play More and Get More Unlimited plans (must enroll w/ Verizon by 5.31.21). Must be 18 years of age or older; subject to additional eligibility terms. You must remain on a qualified Unlimited plan to retain your Disney Bundle offer. If you switch your plan to a non-qualifying plan you will be billed $12.99 + tax/mo by Verizon for your subscription, unless you had an existing annual Disney-billed Disney+ subscription, in which case you will be billed by Disney for your Disney+ subscription (and your Disney Bundle subscription will end). One offer per eligible Verizon account. Use of The Disney Bundle is subject to the Disney+ and ESPN+ Subscriber Agreement. Data usage applies when accessing Disney+, Hulu, or ESPN+. © 2020 Disney and its related entities.
3. Apple Music included with the Get More Unlimited plan. Apple Music requires a subscription. 6 mos. free Apple Music trial requires line activation on Start Unlimited, Play More Unlimited, or Do More Unlimited plans, then $9.99/mo+tax after trial unless you cancel (For NM residents, Apple Music ends automatically after 6 mos.). Must enroll by 5.31.21.
4. Requires one line activation on Play More or Get More Unlimited plans. Get 12 mos of discovery+ (ad-free) on us from time of enrollment (must enroll with Verizon by 5.31.21). After 12-month promo period ends, your discovery+ (ad-free) subscription will auto-renew at $6.99+ tax/ month unless you cancel w/Verizon (For NM residents, discovery+ (ad-free) promo ends automatically after 12 mos). Cancel any time. One offer per eligible Verizon account. discovery+ (ad-free) service is subject to the discovery+ Visitor Agreement. Data usage applies when accessing discovery+(ad-free). © 2021 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates.
5. Eligible Teachers including K-12 teachers and post secondary instructors. when you add a line to select Samsung smartphones on device payment on your postpaid Verizon consumer account on an eligible postpaid plan between 4.29.21 and 5.31.21. Up to $1599.99 device payment purchase req’d. Less $200 promo credit applied over 24 months; promo credit ends if eligibility requirements are no longer met; 0% APR. For eligible customers, approved documents required. $35/line/mo for 4 lines on Start Unlimited, less $20 account discount. Auto Pay (checks, home banking or debit card only) & paper-free billing req’d. In times of congestion, your data may be temporarily slower than other traffic.
Verizon supports teachers in the
current digital learning landscape.
Committed to closing the digital divide so students can thrive in today’s digital world, Verizon also supports teachers with digital resources and free credentialed professional learning focused on development of digital skills, remote learning, and digital coaching. Learn more.