If your school supply list looked a lot different last year, you’re not alone. But even with more of us expected to be in person in the fall (at least part of the time), we won’t go back to school supplies as usual. We’ll probably still be wearing masks, and kids won’t be sharing supplies. That’s why we’re so excited to provide you with these school supply lists from our friends at Lysol®. They’re so easy to personalize and edit so that they work for you… and whatever your back to school looks like!
How to personalize your school supply list
- Download the PowerPoint.
- Find your grade level page.
- Edit the opening message and add your name.
- Delete items you don’t need and add items you do (or add specifics, like brand or color).
- Delete the other grade level pages (or print and give them to your colleagues!).
- Print and send out or save and email.