For many of us, children’s books are at the heart of why we love our jobs. There’s nothing more magical than seeing a student fall in love with reading. But that doesn’t mean we can’t laugh at these hilarious memes about children’s books. Nailed it!
1. When you have to emotionally prepare yourself for Charlotte’s Web
Every. Single. Time.
2. When you relate a little too much to the hungry caterpillar
Pretty much every night for me.
3. When your week takes a rough turn
If Merlin shows up you know you’re really in trouble.
4. When an author’s real identity is revealed
It was a hedgehog all along.
5. When you can’t even
Me literally every day of 2020.
6. When you find your picture book heroes IRL
We found him!
7. When you need a spoiler alert
There was never going to be enough room!
8. When you realize what a story is really about
9. When you’re just waiting for this guy to appear
Seriously, where is he?
10. When the tree gets fed up
Because the tree is tired of giving.
11. When you’re tired of hearing the same question over and over again
Teacher life, for sure.
12. When a lovable dog shows up
Watch out. Things probably won’t end well.
13. When you can’t resist a good pun
We’re all hobbits during quarantine.
14. When you know who the real hero is
15. When the book is better than the movie
When isn’t this the case?
Come share your funny memes about children’s books in our WeAreTeachers HELPLINE group on Facebook.