The last days of the school year are upon us and we know it’s not easy to keep your students focused and actively learning. To help bring some fun, stress-relief, and much-needed laughs to these final weeks and days, we pulled together our favorite end-of-year memes for teachers in the homestretch. They really sum up what it’s like to be a teacher in May and June. Enjoy!
1. Because our pours become a little more generous.
2. Because meaningful teaching in May is an art form.
3. Because the struggle is real.
4. Because the grading never ends.
5. Because no one likes Mondays.
6. Because each day down is a success.
7. Because we’re all feeling it.
8. Because they grow so fast!
9. Because it’s not over yet.
10. Because it’s good to get hooked on a feeling.
11. Because we all need that can-do attitude.
12. Because it really happens every single year.
13. Because it’s okay to be overly excited.
14. Because you’re running low on creativity.
15. Because we all need a little positivity.
16. Because who doesn’t love their Saturday?!?!
17. Because it’s going to be soooooo worth it.
18. Because this is always a good mantra.
19. Because dreaming is good.
20. Because a look can say it all.
21. Because May is a doozy.
22. Because all the accomplishments at the end make it worth it.
23. Because it hurts when you don’t get out until the end of June.
Did we miss any of your favorite end-of-year memes? Come and share in our WeAreTeachers Chat group on Facebook.