The last days of the school year are not easy.
To help bring some fun, stress-relieving, and much-needed laughs to these final weeks and days, we pulled together our favorite end-of-year memes. They really sum up what it’s like to be a teacher in May and June. Enjoy!
1. Because it’s one of the longest months ever.
2. Because the pencil struggle is real.
3. Because our pours become a little more generous.
4. Because assemblies at the end of the year can be brutal.
5. Because meaningful teaching in May is an art form.
6. Because when you’re this tired, you just have to laugh about it.
7. Because every day should be Casual Friday.
8. Because the struggle is real.
9. Because the grading never ends.
10. Because this is just Monday.
11. Because each day down is a success.
12. Because this happens a LOT more in the months of May and June.
13. Because like it or not, September and May feel a lot different.
14. Because no one wants to sit through long staff meetings this time of year.
15. Because they grow so fast!
16. Because you are. And it’s always worth repeating.
17. Because it’s not over yet.
18. Because we all need that can-do attitude.
19. Because it really happens every single year.
20. Because you’re running low on creativity.
21. Because we all need a little positivity.
22. Because every Friday feels oh-so sweet.
23. Because it’s going to be soooooo worth it.
24. Because no one likes Mondays.
25. Because dreaming keeps us going.
26. Because all teachers know, even if they pretend like they don’t.
27. Because a look can say it all.
28. Because May is a doozy.
29. Because all the accomplishments at the end make it worth it.
30. Because you can’t take hearing this one more time.
31. Because it hurts when you don’t get out until the end of June.
Did we miss any of your favorite end-of-year memes? Come and share in our WeAreTeachers HELPLINE group on Facebook.