This year, digital books are more needed than ever.
Maybe you’re looking for leveled readers to give to students who are learning at home. Or perhaps you need an easy way to do guided reading lessons on Zoom or read alouds using your interactive whiteboard.
That’s why we partnered with our friends at Rosen LevelUp for this giveaway. Enter for a chance to win a library of eBooks for your students. It includes more than 2,400 titles!
The winners get these prizes:
The grand-prize winner will receive a Rosen LevelUp license for up to 200 students at one school (value $3,600).
The runner-up will receive a Rosen LevelUp license for up to 30 students (value $1,100).
Rosen LevelUp includes:
- Over 2,400 eBooks, including both fiction and nonfiction titles
- Books available in various formats: online, projectable, mobile, and printable
- Personalized gaming environment with 3-D animation
- Instruction for small groups, whole class, or individuals
- Easy for parents or caregivers to guide young readers at home
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on January 3, 2021.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by January 8th, 2021.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Grand prize: Rosen LevelUp license for up 200 students at one school, which includes access to 2,400 eBooks, and one web-based PD training session (total value is $3,600).
- Runner up prizes: Rosen LevelUp license for up to 30 students, which includes access to 2,400 eBooks (valued at $1,100)
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.