Our name is somewhat misleading, but we ARE NOT about running a mile every day. We ARE a whole-child movement created by an elementary school principal and her students. The Daily Mile takes students and their general education teachers outdoors to run, jog, walk, or roll for 15 minutes a day. During this time, teachers connect with students. Students build better relationships with one another. Then students return to class focused and ready to learn.
As we head into 2023, it’s the perfect time to prioritize our health and wellness. That’s why we’ve partnered with The Daily Mile. This awesome foundation has a simple, but powerful goal—to encourage teachers and their students to head outside to walk, jog, run, or roll just for 15 minutes every day.
Ten winners will receive:
To encourage teachers to get excited about going outdoors with their students, we’re giving 10 educators a Fitbit Inspire 3™. This health & fitness tracker will help you manage your 15 minutes of physical activity.
Learn more about The Daily Mile
The Daily Mile is fun, easy, and 100 percent FREE for your school family…forever. When you join the movement, you create more meaningful connections with your students. You experience better classroom behavior. You see greater academic achievement. You remember why you became a teacher in the first place. Try the initiative with one class or your whole school. Start here!
- Prize Package(s)
- Ten (10) winners will each receive 1 Fitbit Inspire 3™. The Daily Mile, the giveaway sponsor, will be in contact with the giveaway winners to determine color of the Fitbit Inspire 3™ and delivery information. (The retail value of one Fitbit Inspire 3™ is $99.95. The retail value of the total prize package is $999.50.)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on March 3, 2023.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by March 10, 2023.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: 10 (ten) Grand Prize Winners will receive 1 (one) Fitbit Inspire 3 . (Total prize value: $999.50).
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.