|No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are a) eighteen (18) years of age or older and b) currently employed full- or part-time as an educator by an accredited public or private K-12 school in the United States. The following types of schools are excluded: daycares, after-school programs, colleges, universities and any school operating out of a private residence. WeAreTeachers is the official Administrator and Sponsor of this program. Employees of WeAreTeachers and its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
|Winner Selection Rules and Agreements
- All entrants to the sweepstakes will be in the pool of applicants to be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website at this link https://www.weareteachers.com/win-big-pepsico-recycle-rally on the 15th of each month of 2018. Odds of winning are solely dependent on the total number of eligible entries received by 15th of each month of 2018. Only one prize can be awarded per school.
- At certain times during the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor may send out regular communications containing updates including but not limited to status of awards. Participant is responsible for ensuring that Sponsor receives Participant’s designated contact(s) for receipt of the foregoing communications. Under no circumstance shall Sponsor be responsible for any misdirected messages or any other circumstance causing Participant to not receive or respond to Sponsor’s communications. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify you from the Sweepstakes for failure to provide contact information or other requested information.
- All published prizes from the PepsiCo Recycle Rally are fulfilled by WeAreTeachers and are the sole responsibility of WeAreTeachers. WeAreTeachers is responsible for contacting winners via email and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers makes every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: A total of 36 winners, three each month of 2018, will each win a prize package valued at $300. The total value for this giveaway is $10,800. Prize package includes twenty-five (25) PepsiCo Recycle Rally T-shirts (for your school/class).
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
|General Program and Rules & Terms
- By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Participant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of WeAreTeachers ("the "Sponsor"), whose decisions shall be final and binding and non-appealable in all respects in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The webmaster is the official time-keeper of Sweepstakes.
- WeAreTeachers reserves the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers reserves the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers retains the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. In the case of a dispute, entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, exemplary, special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., costs associated with entering), and all entrants hereby further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
- All entrants, as a condition of participation in this Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor and its affiliates from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property that may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing any sweepstakes-related website(s); (b) participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (c) the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded or reward received; (d) preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity; or (e) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Each prizewinner bears all risk of loss or damage to any prize after it has been delivered. Except where prohibited by law, each prizewinning school hereby grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media whether now known or hereinafter devised (including without limitation the use online at any website(s) owned, controlled and/or operated by a Sponsor) such prizewinner's name, address, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for any and all public relations, advertising and similar purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
- Program Administrator and Sponsor: WeAreTeachers (6 Armstrong Road, Shelton, CT 06484)