Okapi publishes best-in-class K-5 literacy solutions that are available in both Spanish and English, ideal for dual-language learners. Check out Okapi's dual-language literacy programs, including ready-to-go lesson materials.
Win digital access to over 1,000 K-5 book titles for your entire school! Okapi Digital Literacy™ gives teachers access to books in both English and Spanish with corresponding lesson plans for each. Titles include Vocabulary Starters for paired texts at Levels A & B and the option to listen to books with audio. Plus, you can share the digital books with each student to have access on their own devices. Teachers and students have access to a full range of annotation tools to search for vocabulary terms within the books, make notes, and copy text.
Here’s a sample of the lesson plans that come with each book:
Enter to win this game-changer in dual-language learning that can benefit every teacher in your building. With levels from A through V, there are choices for every classroom!
- Prize Package(s)
- One grand-prize winner will receive one year of access to the Okapi Digital Literacy platform for their entire school building. (Valued at $4,600.)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on October 10, 2022.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by October 14, 2022.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: One Grand-Prize Winner will receive a one-year subscription to the Okapi Digital Literacy platform for their entire school. That includes access to over 1,000 digital books (shareable with students) as well as complete teaching support for each digital book. Total prize value: $4,600.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel, or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.