Whether it’s the beginning of the year and you have bare walls to be filled, or it’s January and you need a classroom refresh for the spring—you will want these beauties on your walls!
1. Grammar refresh!
Three posters to help with personal pronouns, prepositions and common phrases students hear at school. These are great for English classrooms and ELLs. Download here.
2. 11 Essay Phrases to Outlaw
A fun western themed poster to help your budding writers perfect their skills. Download here.
3. 100 Words to use instead of “said.”
One of our most popular posters! Download here.
4. A poster, a worksheet, or both!
5. Kid-friendly explanations of opinion, informative and narrative writing styles.
6. An infographic + poster that teaches students to be better annotators.
7. Reinforce your students close reading skills
Using this awesome detective themed poster. Download here.