We have so many questions about how kids can return safely to school. Good news: a team of eight psychologists are here with suggestions. In the American Psychological Association’s Guide to Schooling and Distance Learning During COVID-19 you’ll find practical tips for navigating transitions and more. Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll find inside.
What You Get
The 12 page guide is divided into six sections, which cover:
- Promoting Learning
- Facilitating Motivation
- Employing Smart Behavioral Strategies
- Fostering Student Well-Being
- Using Assessment Wisely
- Championing Equity
Inside You’ll Find
- Tips for keeping students on track
- Suggestions for how to motivate students
- Guidance on how to support students well-being
How To Use It
- Bookmark it or print it at so you can easily refer to it
- Choose one topic that is most pressing for you and your students and try out a tip or two.
- Share it at your next faculty or grade level team meeting and discuss how you can best use it.
Download Your Free Guide
Just click the orange button below to get your free guide.