Who doesn’t enjoy a good laugh first thing in the morning? Sharing a few giggles can be a great way to create a positive and joyful environment for your students (and you!). If you’re trying to come up with ideas, look no further. We’ve compiled this list of the 25 cutest kindergarten jokes to start the day!
1. How do you get a tissue to dance?
You put a little boogie into it.
2. What is big, green, and plays a lot of tricks?
3. Why did the superhero flush the toilet?
Because it was his doody.
4. Why did the ghost blow his nose?
Because it was full of booo-gers!
5. Why did the melon jump into the lake?
It wanted to be a water-melon.
6. How does the ocean say hello?
7. What did the tree say to the wind?
Leaf me alone!
8. How do you know when the moon has had enough to eat?
When it’s full!
9. Why did the dog do so well in school?
Because he was the teacher’s pet!
10. Why did the egg get thrown out of class?
Because he kept telling yolks!
11. What do you call a dinosaur that is sleeping?
12. What animal can you always find at a baseball game?
13. What can you catch, but never throw?
14. What musical instrument is found in the bathroom?
A tube-a toothpaste.
15. Why did the banana go to the hospital?
He was peeling really bad.
16. Where does the chicken like to eat?
At a rooster-ant!
17. Where do cows go for entertainment?
18. What kind of dinosaur loves to sleep?
19. What does a spider’s bride wear?
A webbing dress.
20. What did one eye say to the other?
Don’t look now, but something between us smells.
21. What is fast, loud and crunchy?
A rocket chip!
22. What did the little corn say to the mama corn?
Where is pop corn?
23. Why did the teddy bear say no to dessert?
Because she was stuffed.
24. What did one volcano say to the other?
I lava you!
25. What did the banana say to the dog?
Nothing. Bananas can’t talk.
Want all of our kindergarten jokes in video format? Check out the link below!
What are your favorite kindergarten jokes? Please share in the comments!