Let’s face it: Looking for a new job can be a brutally difficult process—the endless online applications and uploading of documents and certificates, the impersonal video interviews, the email responses thanking you for interest and informing you that you are one of 250 applicants. The waiting, the wondering, the anxiety! Yep, if you’re not careful, job hunting can definitely do a number on your ego.
If that little voice in your head is starting to send you nagging messages of doubt and worry, it’s time to replace those thoughts with positive ones! We’ve collected 27 of the best affirmations to rekindle your hope and encourage you in your search for the dream teaching job.
1. I am confident and calm.
2. I have a powerful unwavering belief in myself.
3. I am completely open to new opportunities to find my dream job.
4. I am happy and grateful for the opportunity to find my dream job
5. I am completely energized to find my ideal work.
6. I trust that all things are coming together for me in the way that they are supposed to.
7. Amazing opportunities are coming my way.
8. There are no limits to what I can achieve.
9. I see myself in my ideal teaching job.
10. I think positively and surround myself with positive energy.
11. Right now, the perfect teaching job that I am looking for is looking for me!
12. I deserve meaningful, fulfilling work.
13. I deserve to work with a good boss and great teammates.
14. I am worthy of doing a job that I love.
15. I deserve a job that fulfills me, and I am ready to find it.
16. I believe in myself and in my abilities to perform my dream job.
17. I have all the knowledge and skills to perform at my dream job.
18. I can and I will do this! There is nothing stopping me.
19. I became a teacher to make a difference and that is what I am going to do!
20. The work I do as a teacher makes a difference! I feel it! I see it! I know it!
21. I will not give up until I find my place, even if it takes more time than I want it to.
22. Teaching is a calling and I have been called.
23. Every career move I make turns out to be even more positive than the last.
24. Every action I take moves me toward my perfect career.
25. For every “no” that I am confronted with, I get closer to the perfect teaching job.
26. I refuse to see dead ends in my job search. I always see possibilities!
27. I am committed to my happiness in this job search and my determination will pay off!