Ever wish you could tell a parent, student, or school board member what you really think? We’ve got you. This Valentine’s Day, we’ve rounded up a list of honest valentines that don’t shy away from the truth.
1. For your teaching BFF
2. To the student who is willing to talk to literally anyone around them
3. To the repeat PDA offenders
4. To the parent who is under the impression their child is your only student (and treats your email inbox as such)
5. For your maintenance staff angel
6. For your appraiser
7. For the new teacher on your team
8. For the parents who think books by Black authors = CRT
9. And because CRT parents just deserve a second valentine:
10. For your stack of grading
11. To: Faculty meetings
12. For your hot, also-single coworker you have zero chill around
13. To the supply closet thief
14. To the school board who has lost all semblance of normalcy and decorum
Which honest valentine do you wish you could send? Let us know in the comments!
Looking for more articles like this? Be sure to subscribe to our newsletters!