Brought to you by Carnegie Learning
Imagine a classroom where teachers can work one-on-one with each student. MATHia X multiplies your teaching capacity by doing just that—personalizing instruction and providing the most precise level of differentiation available. For grades 6-8 and Algebra I, MATHia X supports you in using every moment of instructional time for meaningful learning and built-in assessment at the same time. Proven to nearly double math learning, MATHia X can help your students experience unprecedented growth.
Help Us Redefine the Future of Math
How do you see the future of math? And how is emerging technology changing how math teachers teach?
Share with us in just a few words how you think math education will change in the coming years—and even how you plan to use new technology and new ideas in your math classroom—and you could WYOD—Win Your Own Device in our random drawing. You get to choose among an iPad Air, a Chromebook or a Microsoft Surface Tablet with a trial to Carnegie Learning’s new adaptive software: MATHia X. Plus, we’ll throw in a $250 Visa gift card to help you load your device with the ultimate selection of learning apps, games and books.
It’s easy—just jot down your ideas and you’re entered to be one of five winners in our random drawing!
Here’s more about Carnegie Learning’s MATHia X App for grades
Giveaway Prize Packages:
One (1) grand-prize winner will win his or her choice of an iPad Air, a Chromebook, or a Microsoft Surface tablet with a trial to Carnegie Learning’s MATHia X, plus a $250 Visa gift card.
Four (4) additional runners-up will each win their choice of an iPad Air, Chromebook or a Microsoft Surface tablet with a trial to Carnegie Learning’s MATHiaX app.
See Our Winners!
Congrats to our winners!
Contest ends: May 2, 2016
Winners announced: May 9, 2016
See official rules here.
Beth Smith, WI
Karen Greenwell, AL
Maura Humphrey, IN
Nikolas Tsolomitis, WA
Amy Allen, NY
- Prize Package(s)
No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are a) eighteen (18) years of age or older and b) currently employed full- or part-time as an educator by an accredited public or private K-12 school in the United States. WeAreTeachers is the official administrator of this program and Carnegie Learning is the Sponsor. Employees of WeAreTeachers or the Sponsor and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Entry Rules and Agreements
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. on May 2, 2016, Central Time.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
Winner Selection Rules and Agreements
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by May 9, 2016.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing. One (1) grand-prize winner will win his or her choice of an iPad Air, a Chromebook, or a Microsoft Surface tablet with a trial to Carnegie Learning’s MATHia X, plus a Visa gift card. Prize value is dependent on device selected, but will not exceed $900 for total prizing.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
General Program and Rules & Terms
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.