Writing a class book is such a fun Thanksgiving project for students in grades K–8. Whether your students write about holiday traditions, gratitude, or turkeys, you can help turn your students into published authors in four easy steps:
- Order your publishing kit! Tell us when you’ll publish and select your kit. You’ll receive everything you need to help students create their published book.
- Get creative! Each student contributes his or her own writing and illustration to create a collaborative class book.
- Submit your kit! We’ll deliver your hardbound copy absolutely FREE, we even pay for shipping.
- Celebrate your published authors with a publishing party! Capture the excitement when your published book(s) arrives.
(Click each book cover below to read these samples we love!)
Bonus! When you publish by February 28, 2017, you earn a $15 Walmart gift card for your class!
That’s not all! Three lucky teachers who sign up before October 24, 2016 will receive a class set of their published books! This includes 25 copies of your class book, valued at over $500!
Giveaway Prize Packages:
All submissions will each receive one (1) free publishing kit and one (1) published copy of their book free for the teacher per class. Parents can order their own copy but are under no obligation to purchase a copy and the teacher’s book is still free.
All books submitted and published by February 28, 2017 will earn one (1) $15 Walmart gift card for each teacher.
Three (3) winners will each receive a class set of their published books. This includes 25 copies of your class book, valued at over $500.
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on October 24, 2016.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by October 27, 2016.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Three (3) winners will receive a class set of their published books, including 25 copies of your class book (valued at over $500).
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.