Integrating coding and robotics into curriculum with Dash, Dot, and Cue means kids are building a powerful sense of collaboration and hands-on learning skills. Discover how >>
Kids love learning and playing with robots! That’s why our friends at Wonder Workshop are giving away these two K-5 classroom solution packs. Wonder Workshop’s Dash & Dot robots bring STEM and coding to life while engaging students in key concepts within math, geography, science and more. No prior coding knowledge is needed, and there are tons of lesson plans to choose from, so you can start your school year off in an unforgettable and inspiring way.
And, Wonder Workshop is proud to announce their new robot simulator (in beta): Using Wonder Workshop’s Chrome-based Blockly app, kids can program the virtual dash to move through a simulated 3-D environment!
Two (2) lucky winners will each receive:
Wonder Workshop’s Amazing K-5 Classroom Solution Pack, valued at $1,995!
- 6 Dash robots
- 2 Dot robots
- Classroom license to new robot simulator tool
- 3 Sketch Kits
- 1 whiteboard sketch mat
- 1 whiteboard eraser
- 3 marker refill kits
- 3 Gripper Building Kits
- 3 Launchers for Dash
- 3 Xylophones for Dash
- 12 Building Brick Connectors
- 3 bulldozer bars
- 3 pairs of bunny ears
- 3 bunny tails
- 3 tow hooks
- 3 Learn to Code Challenge Card box sets
- 1 Learn to Code Curriculum Guide
PLUS—a 12-month subscription!
- 1-teacher/30-student access to Class Connect (now available for a Free Trial).
- 1-teacher access to their premium cross-curricular lesson library.
- 1-teacher access to exclusive quarterly webinars
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on May 31, 2020.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by June 5, 2020.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Two (2) winners will each receive the Classroom K-5. This pack includes: 6 Dash robots, 2 Dot robots, Classroom license to new robot simulator tool, 3 Sketch Kits, 1 whiteboard sketch mat, 1 whiteboard eraser, 3 marker refill kits, 3 Gripper Building Kits, 3 Launchers for Dash, 3 Xylophones for Dash, 12 Building Brick Connectors, 3 bulldozer bars, 3 pairs of bunny ears, 3 bunny tails, 3 tow hooks, 3 Learn to Code Challenge Card box sets, 1 Learn to Code Curriculum Guide, a 12-month subscription for to 1-teacher/30-student access to Class Connect, 1-teacher access to the premium cross-curricular lesson library, 1-teacher access to exclusive quarterly webinars.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.