This is it, folks—the giveaway of a lifetime! We’re awarding THREE lucky teachers a spot on the Teach Your Heart Out Cruise, heading to the Bahamas in June 2019. 😱
This is an amazing tropical vacation and professional development opportunity rolled into one! There will be a full day of PD as well as a day in the Bahamas for touring and volunteering in local schools. Of course you’ll have lots of time for networking, relaxing, and soaking up all the cruise ship amenities. You’ll also get the chance to hear from powerhouse educators like:
- Brooke Brown
- Gerry Brooks
- Eric Crouch
- Juan Gonzalez
- Target Teachers Michelle Griffo and Hadar Hartstein
To enter to WIN one of the three Teach Your Heart Out Bahamas Cruise prizes here on WeAreTeachers, fill out the contest entry form.
Learn more about the Teach Your Heart Out Cruise here:
Ahoy! 🙌🏽🚢❤️Join us at the @teachyourheartoutcon Bahamas Cruise, June 21-24, 2019.We will be setting sail for a 4 day cruise from Miami to the Bahamas!☀️ Day 1 we'll board the ship and sail away!☀️ Day 2 will include a full day of PD sessions from the #TYHOCON team (grades pk-12 and special ed), with a special @gerrybrooksprin event at night.☀️ Day 3 is our day in the Bahamas! Educators from TYHO and a local school will come together for a global learning workshop like we've never seen before.This will be led by our very own @2017gatoty who also completed school in the Bahamas. We're thrilled to discuss, connect, and learn. We’ll end the day with a dance party on the ship!☀️ Day 4 we'll set sail back to Miami.❤️For more information and to sign up, visit teachyourheartoutcon.com (@teachyourheartoutcon)! Please note we have limited space and we anticipate it will sell out quickly. If you plan to attend please reserve your spot with your deposit. If you are going through your school/donors choose, TYHO can reimburse you once they receive a full payment.
Posted by Teach Your Heart Out on Monday, April 30, 2018
Three (3) winners will each receive a full cruise conference pass on the June 2019 Teach Your Heart Out Cruise to the Bahamas. Cruise, cabin, and ship taxes are all included in this prize. Travel and transfers to the ship are not included. All winners must get themselves to and from the ship.
Back to top
|No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are a) eighteen (18) years of age or older and b) currently employed full- or part-time as an educator by an accredited public or private K-12 school in the United States. WeAreTeachers is the official administrator of this program and TEACH YOUR HEART OUT is the Sponsor. Employees of WeAreTeachers or the Sponsor and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
|Entry Rules and Agreements
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on August 31, 2018.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
|Winner Selection Rules and Agreements
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by September 7, 2018.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Three (3) winners will each receive a full cruise conference pass on the June 2019 Teach Your Heart Out Cruise to the Bahamas. Cruise, cabin and ship taxes are all included in this prize. Travel and transfers to the ship are not included. All winners must get themselves to the ship.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
|General Program and Rules & Terms
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.