We all want to promote a healthy and safe start to school. Maintaining distance and avoiding the spread of germs are top priorities. That’s why we partnered with Versare to give two lucky winners $2,500 each to spend on any combination of products on their website, including room dividers and sneeze guards for schools.
Sneeze guards provide an extra layer of germ protection when used on desks, tables, or countertops. A variety of options are available, such as tri-fold or single-panel designs.
Room dividers help students maintain social distancing in classrooms, nurses’ offices, or other large rooms. You can get custom dividers with your choice of size, color, and pattern!
Click the button below for your chance to win $2,500 to spend on any combination of products from Versare, including room dividers and sneeze guards for schools.
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on September 20, 2020.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by September 25th, 2020.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Two (2) winners will each receive one (1) Versare.com discount code valued at up to $2,500. Prize winners will select from any of the products offered on the Versare.com website. The coupon code is valid for one purchase transaction but may be used on any combination of products. If the full amount of the discount is not used during the one purchase transaction, the remainder of the discount is forfeited.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.