Want to do hands-on STEAM projects for your students, but don’t know have time (or funds) to put together the individual projects now needed with distance learning or COVID guidelines? KiwiCo to the rescue!
KiwiCo is giving away 40 (yes 40!) STEAM learning crates to five lucky winners. Each winner gets to choose the best type of project for their class. It’s easy because KiwiCo offers hands-on projects for every age level and subject area, including:
- and more!
Tell me more about the projects!
Projects from KiwiCo are perfect for getting your students individual projects for hands-on learning.
- KiwiCo’s monthly subscription projects are filled with age-appropriate STEAM projects.
- Every project explores a different theme designed to spark creativity, thinking, and learning.
- All projects, inspiration, and activities are created by a team of product designers in-house in Mountain View, CA and rigorously tested by kids.
- Inside each project, students will find an activity booklet with illustrated, kid-friendly instructions and a DIY project.
- Everything they need, from materials to inspiration, is provided to spark creativity and curiosity.
Check out the projects by age:
- Kiwi Crate (ages 5-8) delivers young innovators all the materials and inspiration needed for a fun hands-on project that explore art, science, and engineering.
- Atlas Crate (ages 6-11) sparks kids’ sense of adventure and curiosity, inspiring them to see themselves as citizens of the world.
- Tinker Crate (ages 9-16+) allows young innovators to discover and learn about science, engineering, technology, and math through a hands-on activity.
- Doodle Crate (ages 9-16+) invites young designers to build creative confidence by experimenting with art & design techniques.
- Eureka Crate (ages 14+) teaches kids (and kids at heart!) how to apply principles of science and math to engineer solutions and make something awesome they’ll love using every day.
- Maker Crate (ages 14+) these projects include a chance to experiment with a new technique, draw inspiration from real designs, and take pride in a finished project that’s both fun and functional.