Brought to you by KiwiCo
KiwiCo inspires kids to see themselves as makers — engineering and creating their own innovative designs and outcomes. Learn more about their monthly subscription STEAM crates.
Want to do hands-on STEAM projects for your students, but don’t know have time (or funds) to put together the individual projects now needed with distance learning or COVID guidelines? KiwiCo to the rescue!
KiwiCo is giving away 40 (yes 40!) STEAM learning crates to five lucky winners. Each winner gets to choose the best type of project for their class. It’s easy because KiwiCo offers hands-on projects for every age level and subject area, including:
- and more!
Tell me more about the projects!
Projects from KiwiCo are perfect for getting your students individual projects for hands-on learning.
- KiwiCo’s monthly subscription projects are filled with age-appropriate STEAM projects.
- Every project explores a different theme designed to spark creativity, thinking, and learning.
- All projects, inspiration, and activities are created by a team of product designers in-house in Mountain View, CA and rigorously tested by kids.
- Inside each project, students will find an activity booklet with illustrated, kid-friendly instructions and a DIY project.
- Everything they need, from materials to inspiration, is provided to spark creativity and curiosity.
Check out the projects by age:
- Kiwi Crate (ages 5-8) delivers young innovators all the materials and inspiration needed for a fun hands-on project that explore art, science, and engineering.
- Atlas Crate (ages 6-11) sparks kids’ sense of adventure and curiosity, inspiring them to see themselves as citizens of the world.
- Tinker Crate (ages 9-16+) allows young innovators to discover and learn about science, engineering, technology, and math through a hands-on activity.
- Doodle Crate (ages 9-16+) invites young designers to build creative confidence by experimenting with art & design techniques.
- Eureka Crate (ages 14+) teaches kids (and kids at heart!) how to apply principles of science and math to engineer solutions and make something awesome they’ll love using every day.
- Maker Crate (ages 14+) these projects include a chance to experiment with a new technique, draw inspiration from real designs, and take pride in a finished project that’s both fun and functional.
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on March 31 2021.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by April 6, 2021.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Five (5) winners will each receive their choice of 40 Kiwi crates (value not to exceed $1,000).
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.