You already know your students love Dash & Dot robots—those cute little guys that bring coding to life and engage students in key STEM concepts.
Now, give your students a chance to practice independently with Wonder Workshop’s new Learn to Code Curriculum. Included in the curriculum are 72 Challenge Cards, each with an entertaining and engaging problem to solve with Dash and Dot. Are you just getting started with coding and robotics yourself? The Learn to Code Curriculum also includes a teacher Curriculum Guide to walk you through the comprehensive K–5 scope and sequence and explain how to cover the fundamentals of coding and robotics.
One lucky educator will win a huge Classroom Pack with six Dashes and six Dots and all the best accessories! Another lucky winner will receive a Club Pack, which includes Dash, Dot, and more. Every winner receives the Challenge Cards!
Learn more about Dash & Dot robots here.
Watch this video to see how one teacher got started with Dash & Dot in the classroom.
One (1) grand prize winner
will receive a Wonder Workshop Classroom Pack (prize valued at $1,895) which includes:
One (1) Lucky Educator
- 6 x Dash
- 6 x Dot
- 6 x Launcher
- 6 x Building Brick Connector Set
- 6 x Accessory Pack
- 6 x Challenge Card Box Set
- 1 x Learn to Code Curriculum Guide and 1-year Lesson Library Subscription
will receive a Wonder Workshop Club Pack (Prize valued at $695) which includes:
- 2 x Dash
- 2 x Dot
- 2 x Launcher
- 2 x Building Brick Connector Set
- 2 x Accessory Pack
- 2 x Challenge Card Box Set
- 1 Learn to Code Curriculum Guide and 1-year Lesson Library Subscription
Back to top
|No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are a) eighteen (18) years of age or older and b) currently employed full- or part-time as an educator by an accredited public or private K-12 school in the United States. WeAreTeachers is the official administrator of this program and Wonder Workshop is the Sponsor. Employees of WeAreTeachers or the Sponsor and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
|Entry Rules and Agreements
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on September 8, 2017.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
|Winner Selection Rules and Agreements
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by September 10, 2017.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: One Grand Prize Winner will receive a Wonder Workshop Classroom Pack with 6 Dashes, 6 Dots and more resources. Prize valued at $1,895. One Runner-Up will receive a Wonder Workshop Club Pack with 2 Dashes and 2 Dots and additional resources. Prize valued at $695.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
|General Program and Rules & Terms
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.