We know 2020 has been a complicated year for teaching. Whether you’re teaching in the classroom or online or both, the latest technology can make a world of difference. That’s why we love this giveaway from Epson! One first place winner will receive a package containing an Epson laser display, whiteboard for projection, doc camera, and more! Total value is $4,126.
Three winners total! The first place winner will receive:
Create engaging, collaborative learning environments with this ultra-bright interactive laser display! Designed to enhance classroom collaboration, this display offers 75% more interactive space vs. 75″ flat panels and allows multiple users to share and create content without a PC. MSRP $2,490.
This ultra-short throw wall mount offers an easy, affordable solution for wall mounted displays. MSRP $109.
Provides interactive finger-touch capabilities with BrightLink laser display. MSRP $199.
A combined projection and dry-erase surface, 100″ Whiteboard for Projection and Dry Erase is the ultimate projection partner for classrooms! MSRP $749.
This portable performer easily captures and displays books, 3D objects, and experiments with amazing clarity! MSRP $579.
Plus two runners up will each receive:
PowerLite L200W 3LCD WXGA Long-Throw Laser Projector with Built-in Wireless
This versatile projector features a 20,000-hour laser light source and delivers colorful, easy-to-read, widescreen images from nearly anywhere in the classroom. You can connect up to 50 devices to share using iProjection! MSRP $1,399.
Winners will be announced by January 7, 2021, so be sure to check back to see if you’re a winner!
- Prize Package(s)
- BrightLink 735Fi 1080p 3LCD Interactive Laser Display – MSRP $2,490
- Ultra-Short Throw Wall Mount – MSRP $109
- Interactive Touch Module for BrightLink Interactive Projectors – MSRP $199
- 100" Whiteboard for Projection and Dry Erase (16:9) – MSRP $749
- DC-21 Document Camera – MSRP $579.
- One PowerLite L200W 3LCD WXGA Long-Throw Laser Projector with Built-in Wireless. MSRP $1,399.
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on January 3, 2021
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by January 7, 2017.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.