Ready to take a virtual field trip to the Grand Canyon? How about analyze a map, dissect an earthworm, or collaboratively edit an essay? This giveaway from Epson could provide you with the perfect tools to amp up your classroom. One first-place winner will receive an Interactive Laser Display that turns any wall into an interactive whiteboard. You can easily show videos, display any website you want, and have students collaborate on shared writing and other projects.
One second-place winner will receive another one of our favorite tools: a long-throw laser projector. And the third-place winner will receive a document camera!
The first-place winner will receive:
Create a more interactive classroom with this display that can turn nearly any wall into an interactive whiteboard. This display offers 85% more interactive space vs. a 75″ flat panel and features built-in wireless, automatic image alignment and pen calibration. MSRP $2,140.
The second-place winner will receive:
The projector offers a 20,000-hour laser light source with no lamp replacement in addition to its colorful, easy-to-read, widescreen images. Powerful features include a 16 W speaker and built-in wireless. MSRP $1,399.
The third-place winner will receive:
This portable document camera easily displays books, 3D objects and experiments with amazing clarity. Its HD 1080 resolution and HDMI connectivity make it ideal for the classroom. MSRP $579.
Winners will be announced by October 5, 2021. Stay tuned!
- Prize Package(s)
- BrightLink 725Wi WXGA 3LCD Interactive Laser Display - MSRP $2,140
- PowerLite L200W 3LCD WXGA Long-Throw Laser Projector with Built-in Wireless - MSRP $1,399
- DC-21 Document Camera - MSRP $579
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on September 30, 2021.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by October 5, 2021.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor.
- The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners. WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only.
- All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: One (1) Grand prize winner will receive a BrightLink 725Wi valued at $2,140; Two (2) second prize winners will receive the PowerLite L200W laser projector, valued at $1,399, and Two (2) third prize winners will receive the DC-21 Document Camera, each valued at $579. Total prize package is valued at $4,497.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.