Discussing current events is often top of mind in the classroom. Trying to handle student questions about what’s happening around the world as well as exposing them to breaking news stories can be a tall task. That’s when having a kid-friendly news source is so helpful. So how do you stay on top of it? Enter The Week Junior, a news magazine written just for kids! It’s a safe, unbiased, and trusted partner to help you explain what’s happening in the world to your students. It’s perfect for grades 4-8. The best part? Kids love talking about the stories they read in The Week Junior!
Want to check out The Week Junior for yourself? We’ve got you! In this giveaway, you have the chance to win a classroom subscription to The Week Junior and a subscription just for you to The Week magazine.
Three teachers will win!
Each winner will receive 40 weeks of The Week Junior for their class, including:
- 25 student copies (view a sample issue here)
- A weekly teacher guide to help with lesson planning using the magazine
- Plus, you’ll receive a one-year subscription to The Week magazine just for you!
What’s included in The Week Junior?
- Current events, scientific discoveries, and new book and movie releases
- Sports, science, nature, and culture content
- Interactive features like weekly debates, how-to craft projects, recipes, and puzzles
Enter to win and get a free issue of The Week Junior mailed to you!