Looking for more science resources? Get activities, videos, articles, and special offers that make teaching science easier—and more fun! Explore now>>
Hey, science teachers! Our friends at Ward’s Science want to give you something special to outfit your science classroom. The winning educator will get to go on a shopping spree for supplies, tools, and activities for teaching just about any science subject area, including biology, chemistry, geology, physics, environmental science, and engineering.
Win a $500 gift certificate and swag bag!
Enter Ward’s Science Back-to-School Giveaway now to win a $500 Ward’s Science gift certificate plus a swag bag that includes a notebook, Flair pens, and a tumbler!
From essentials like safety goggles and live specimens to fun extras like lab activity kits and science board games, at Ward’s Science you’ll find everything you need to stock up your science classroom for hands-on learning.
- Prize Package(s)
- Prize: $500 gift certificate to Ward's Science plus a swag bag (large Ward's Science organizer notebook, Flair felt-tip pens, and Ward's World tumbler)
- Number of winners: 1
- Entry Deadline: November 21, 2022
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on November 21, 2022.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by November 28, 2022.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: One (1) winner will receive a prize package that includes a $500 gift certificate to Ward's Science plus a swag bag that includes a large Ward's Science organizer notebook, Flair felt-tip pens, and a Ward's World tumbler. Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel, or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.