Teachers are special people, always going the extra mile to make sure students have what they need to succeed. But often, that means reaching into their own pocketbooks. That’s why Walgreens and WE have developed the WE Teachers Award—to acknowledge the extraordinary work of teachers. They’ve already recognized thousands of teachers, and now they’re sponsoring a Walgreens gift card giveaway.
This holiday season, and given everything you’ve been through in 2020, they’re making it super easy by giving away ten $500 Walgreens gift cards to ten lucky teachers to help out with classroom needs, right here on WeAreTeachers.
What would you do with $500? Walgreens has all kinds of awesome things for your classroom, as well as many things to help your class celebrate the holidays!
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on January 12, 2021.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by January 15, 2021.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor shall make every reasonable attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Ten (10) winners will each receive a $500 Walgreens gift card. Only one prize may be awarded per winner.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries is received. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Sweepstakes malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- In the event that the Sweepstakes cannot take place, in whole or in part, due to any Act of God or Force Majeure, including without limitation, weather, pandemic, epidemic, fire, flood, strike, labour dispute, civil commotion, riot or threat of violence or similar cause beyond the control of WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor, eligible parties shall not hold WeAreTeachers or the Sponsor liable for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these rules and/or Sweepstakes.. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The entrant agrees to hold WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries/affiliates/agents/representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotion.
- BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE ENTRANTS AGREES THAT ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, AWARDS OR JUDGMENTS SHALL BE LIMITED ONLY TO THIRD PARTY OUT OF POCKET COSTS INCURRED, NEVER TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50). NEITHER WEARETEACHERS NOR THE SPONSOR SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THESE RULES, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY UPON WHICH ANY SUCH DAMAGES CLAIM IS BASED, EVEN UPON THE FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, STATUTE, REGULATION, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LAW OR BREACH OF WARRANTY BY, OR STRICT LIABILITY OF, WEARETEACHERS OR THE SPONSOR. THIS EXCLUSION APPLIES EVEN IF THE APPLICABLE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE AND EVEN IF ANY AVAILABLE REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.