No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are a) eighteen (18) years of age or older and b) are currently employed full- or part-time as an educator by an accredited public or private K-12 school in the United States. WeAreTeachers is the official administrator of this program and Future US LLC is the Sponsor. Employees of WeAreTeachers or the Sponsor and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child, or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
Entry Rules and Agreements
1. All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on October 23, 2022.
2. Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
3. All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
4. Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
Winner Selection Rules and Agreements
1. Winner will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by October 28, 2022.
2. All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
3. WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
4. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
5. Three (3) winners receive a free subscription to The Week Junior
Each winner receives 25 student copies and one teacher guide for 40 weeks. (A $1,290.00 value for each subscription, $1.29 per student copy.)
6. Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
7. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
General Program and Rules & Terms
1. WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
2. WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel, or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
4. WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
5. WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
6. Each potential prizewinner must complete in its entirety and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Public Release Form and a W-9 Form (the “Required Documents”). Any person winning $600 or more worth of prizes from a sponsor in a calendar year will receive an IRS form 1099 after the end of the calendar year in which the prizes were awarded and copy of such form will be filed with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). If a potential prizewinner fails to sign and return the Required Documents within the required time frame, the potential prizewinner forfeits his/her right to the prize and an alternate winner who submitted an entry during the specified entry period will be chosen pursuant to these rules. The value of the prize may be taxable as income and each prizewinner is solely responsible for any taxes, including but not limited to all applicable federal, state, and local taxes that become due with respect to the value of the prize. Sponsor (or a third party acting on its behalf) must report the value of the prize to the Internal Revenue Service in the year the prize is received by the prizewinner and will report the prizewinner to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) will not be fulfilled outside the eligible territory, or where prohibited or restricted by law.
WeAreTeachers: 101 JFK Parkway, Short Hills, NJ 07078
Future US: 1100 13th St. NW, Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20005
Back to top