It’s free to join HMH Marketplace, a new online hub for educators who share our aim to spark a lifelong love of learning in every individual we touch.
Looking for new ways to inspire learning and add some extra spunk to your lesson plans? We’ve put together everything you need to make your lesson planning a little easier, and a lot more fun! Check out this amazing prize package:
- $100 worth of lessons plans and resources from HMH Marketplace, a cool new resource site for teachers. You can download lesson plans, games, posters and even apps and other digital resources.
- A Lesson Planner of Your Choice From May Designs ($28 value).
- A “Keep Calm and Pretend it’s on the Lesson Plan!” T-shirt ($20 value).
- An “I teach tiny minds. I’m kind of a big deal.” coffee mug ($18 value).
Plus, we’re super excited to sweeten this already amazing deal with a $100 Target gift card!
And, your chances of winning get even better because 50 teachers who enter will each win a $5 discount code to use toward their first HMH Marketplace purchase. Everyone who enters is automatically registered in the HMH Marketplace.
Don’t miss out on your chance to win! Enter now by filling out the form at right.
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. on November 10, 2016, Central Time.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by November 15, 2016.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Five (5) winners each win $100 worth of lesson plans and resources from HMH Marketplace, a May Designs Teacher Lesson Planner of their choice, a Keep Calm and Pretend it’s on the Lesson Plan!” T-shirt, and a “I teach tiny minds” coffee mug, and a $100 Target Gift Card. Total value of grand prize is $266. Fifty (50) additional winners will each receive a $5 credit to spend on HMH Marketplace.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.