OK you guys, this giveaway is giving us serious #ClassroomTechGoals! Win this one and majorly improve your classroom-management game, plus walk away with a free pass to an ISTE conference and new hardware to boot! Here’s everything the grand-prize winner will receive:
- A one-year license to LanSchool 8.0 for up to 40 devices. LanSchool 8.0 is a classroom-management software program that makes it easy to monitor students, broadcast your screen to the class, increase collaboration, and assess student progress.
- One conference pass to a local or regional ISTE conference in your area.
- One LenovoThinkPad Yoga 11e.
Plus, one second-prize winner will receive a Lenovo Yoga 3 10-inch Tablet and case, one third-place winner will receive a $100 Amazon.com gift card, and five fourth-place winners will receive a $50 Amazon.com gift card.
LanSchool v 8.0 is here!
We love LanSchool software for classroom management in a 1:1 environment. LanSchool allows you to:
- See Thumbnails of every student’s device
- Share teacher screen to the whole class
- Monitor students web & applications to help them stay on task
- Send chat messages back & forth to answer questions
And our favorite LanSchool features now perform better than ever. New features include:
- Instant screen and video sharing (400x faster than before)
- Advanced e-safety reporting to keep students safe
- Many Chromebook enhancements
To learn more about LanSchool software, watch the video below:
Giveaway Prize Packages:
One (1) grand-prize winner will receive one year of LanSchool v8.0 (for up to 40 devices), one conference pass to a local/regional ISTE conference in 2016/2017, and one Lenovo Device for Education.
One (1) second-prize winner will receive a Lenovo Yoga 3 10-inch Tablet with case. One (1) third-place winner will receive a $100 Amazon.com gift card, and five (5) fourth-place winners will receive a $50 Amazon.com gift card.
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. on October 19, 2016, Central Time.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by October 21, 2016.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: One grand-prize winner will receive one year of LanSchool v8.0 ($760 value), one conference pass to a local/regional ISTE conference in 2016/2017 ($300 value), and one Lenovo Device for Education ($500 value).One second-prize winner will receive a Lenovo Yoga 3 10-inch Tablet with case ($220 value). One third-place winner will receive a $100 Amazon.com gift card, and five fourth-place winners will receive a $50 Amazon.com gift card.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.