Read&Write and EquatIO from Texthelp are FREE for teachers! Easily convert text to audio files, input text hands free using Talk&Type, build vocabulary lists, solve math problems digitally, and more.
Classroom materials are becoming more and more digitally based, making it difficult to keep up with communication and accessibility without the proper tools. We’ve teamed up with Texthelp to provide one lucky winner with the tools needed to create a collaborative and accessible digital experience for all students. These tools give students extra help with reading, writing, math, and science by providing important EdTech tools and accommodations to help individualize the learning experience.
One grand prize winner will get a one-year subscription to three Texthelp products for their entire school (up to 1,500 students!)
- This literacy support tool helps students understand unfamiliar words, revise and proofread, create voice notes, and more to build independent learners. Read&Write also helps students with literacy challenges engage with content alongside their peers with additional aid.
- Make math more accessible through digital lessons by creating equations, formulas, and graphs by typing, handwriting, and orally dictating on your device. Students can choose how they learn best and complete math problems without any digital barriers.
- Interact with digital documents in a new way by converting papers and files into accessible PDFs for easy sharing on Google Classroom and popular LMSs. Students can use OrbitNote to write, record audio, highlight and draw to demonstrate their understanding, while teachers can review and provide feedback.
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on January 3, 2022.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by January 7, 2022.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: One (1) winning individual will receive a one year subscription for their school (up to 1,500 students) to Read&Write, EquatIO, and OrbitNote (a $5,000 value). Texthelp can provide live training and demos for the winning school, as well as implementation and tech support throughout the year subscription.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.